1. BUDGET: It is important we have an understanding of your budget and your goals, so we can recognise our limits, and discuss options to create a plan that achieves your dream home with outstanding value.
2. LOCATION: A free on-site consultation will allow us to identify your blocks size, slope, possible limitations, aspect and orientation. These factors can have a huge impact on how your home is laid out.
3. PLAN: We will custom design your floor plan based around your budget, goals and location, and offer an unlimited amount of amendments to the sketched concept to create your ideal plan. Then the concept is professionally drafted by Col and Todd at Cooloola Drafting.
We also have previous home plans available to give you some inspiration.
4. DESIGN: We have multiple options for making your selections:
1. If you have a vision, we can give you a list of some of the best local business and what you require to go make your own selections.
2. If you prefer the easy option, you can make selections
from one of our carefully created packages.
3. If you'd like to make your own selections but still not sure on
your home vision, Natasha offers design consultancy.
5. CONSTRCTION: Robert and his team will build your home using the
best locally sourced materials and products. Ensuring each aspect is constructed with quality craftmanship.
6. HANDOVER: When the formalities are complete, we will present you with your new keys, our handover gift and a personalised USB
containing all owner copies of reports, forms, ect. and new home maintenance schedule for future reference.